Vegan Chocolate Pancakes Recipe
There’s nothing better in my mind than pancakes to start the day! Who’s with me? I hope you love this recipe as much as I do, let me know over on Instagram if you give it a go.
Let’s get straight into this!
3/4 cup plain flour
1/4 cup cocoa powder
2 tsp baking powder
1 tbsp milled flaxseed
1 cup plant milk of choice
1 tsp apple cider vinegar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tbsp maple syrup
To decorate (optional):
50g soya yogurt
2 tbsp chia jam (berries cooked with chia seeds)
10g dark chocolate
1/2 a banana
2 tsp chopped hazelnuts
1. Combine all dry ingredients fully in a large bowl.
2. Add in the remaining pancake ingredients and whisk until fully combined.
3. Heat up a non-stick frying pan on medium heat.
4. Pour a large spoon of batter into the pan and cook for 1-2 minutes, before flipping to cook on the other side. The pancake should have no visible raw batter once it’s done.
5. Transfer to a plate, repeat step 4 until you’ve used all of the batter, stack the pancakes on top of one another and decorate as you wish!
6. Enjoy x
Sending love to each and every one of you!
Have a gorgeous Saturday,